Why Study In Hungary?
Behind the 10 Excellent Reasons to Study in Hungary:
- Tradition and Background of Hungarian Universities also as a Member of EU Countries.
- Living Facility in Hungary.
- Safe Country with Low Rate of Violent Crime.
- Fees and Living Costs are Relatively Low Compared to the Rest of Europe.
- Internationally Recognized Degree.
- Schengen Country.
- Hungary Attract Foreign Students from Both EU and Non-EU Countries.
- Many Local and International Companies Offer Internship Positions to Students, after they Complete their Studies.
- You Can Study in Hungary without IELTS or TOFEL.
- The Hungarian Higher Education System Includes Universities and other Higher Education Institutes that Provide both Education Curricula and Related Degrees up to Doctoral Degree and also Contribute to Research Activities.
What Service Will Provide Arona International
- Assistance in Visa Processing.
- Pick up from the airport and reach the your destination.
- Assistance in getting scholarship which will cover tuition fees.
- Free Counselling
- Original Scan copies All Educational Certificates & Marksheets
- First Page of Original Scan Copy of Your Passport
- Complete Resume
- Photos of PP Size with Photograph
- Extra Curricular Activities (If Required)
- Original All Academic Certificate & Marksheet
- English Proficiency Certificate (if Applicable)
- Medical Report
- 2 set of Passport copy (all pages to be copied in A4 paper.
- Bank SWIFT Copy
- Original and One photocopy National ID Card
- Original Birth Certificate
- One Photocopy A4 Format of all the documents.
Meet Your Dreamy Destination in Hungary!
You Can Choose Private Universities. All fields of studies at all level (Bachelor's Master or PhD)
Intake and Tuition Fees
Tuition fees and duration may based on the university's department, level of study, and course structure.
Early bird**: 30th of May
Final: 30th of June
Early bird**: 15th of October
Final: 30th of November