Why Study In Malaysia?
- Flexible visa processing and guaranteed admission.
- Students are permitted to work maximum 20 hours per week.
- There is no problem with age and study gaps.
- Credit Transfer Opportunities are available.
- Bangladesh and Malaysia communication wise is pretty close. A flight from Kuala Lumpur to Dhaka is about Four hours.
- Time difference is two hours.
- Malaysia is safe and there is no political instability and 10 percent of the Population is from other cities.
- Religious wise the country is secular form
- Malaysia having 600 plus university all are under SETARA Ranking.
- Most of the population speaks English so internationally both written and spoken form is easier for foreigners to carry daily living and lives.
What Service Will Provide Arona International
- 30% to 100% Scholarship, Conditions Applies.
- Meritorious Students will get free Air Ticket.
- Golden GPA 5, O-levels/A-levels Student will get 1 semester hostel free accommodation.
- Pick up from the airport and reach the your destination.
- Assistance in Visa Processing
Meet Your Dreamy Destination in Malaysia
- International University of Malay-Wales
- Nilai University
- Asia E University
- Manipal International University
- BERJAYA University College
- Widad University College
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
- Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College
- Mahsa University
- SEGi University & College
- UNIVERSITI TUNKU ABDUL RAHMAN
- UNITAR International University
- ALFA International College
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak
- TRAVEX International College
- Westminster International College
- Original Scan copies All Educational Certificates & Marksheets
- First Page of Original Scan Copy of Your Passport
- Copy of IELTS/TOEFL Result Sheet (If Required)
- Complete Resume
- Photos of PP Size with Photograph
- Extra Curricular Activities (If Required)
Final Documents for EMGS
- Registration Fee (Non Refundable) Depend on University
- EMGS Payment (Non Refundable) Depend on University
- Original All Academic Certificate & Marksheet
- English Proficiency Certificate (if Applicable)
- Medical Report
- 2 set of Passport copy (all pages to be copied in A4 paper.
- Bank SWIFT Copy
Intake and Tuition Fees
Tuition fees and duration may based on the university's department, level of study, and course structure.
January, Feb, September, October (Mostly Intake Depends on Course Structure)