Why Study In Spain?
6 Reason to Study In Spain
- Live in one of Spain’s most popular cities.
- Travel Easily Within Spain
- Immerse yourself in Spanish history & culture.
- Marvel at the Unique Landscape & Nature.
- Celebrate with Spain's Fiesta Attitude.
- Take advantage of afternoon siestas.
What Service Will Provide Arona International
- Assistance in Visa Processing
- Finding a place to stay in Spain (dormitory, hostel on campus, student accommodation outside campus, or separate apartment)
- We support the ESPANOL LCA, which is on the Spanish language - to do this.
- Pick up from the airport and reach the your destination.
- We'll Provide Welcome Pack - Where will be SIM card and travel card on public transport.
- We'll help you to open a bank account in Spain.
- The Campus and the City will be show you at our own expense.
- 24/7 - For the first year we will communication with you any kind of emergency needed and solve any problem outside of campus.
- After completing the LCA course, we will assist all activities from completing the application form to admission.
- Assistance in getting scholarship - where maximum 80% is given - which will cover tuition fees.
- We will Provide you Student Residence Permit in Spain.
- We will have orientation seminars for all our students on the job and their professional qualifications, and will be given detailed information about the Spanish and European labor markets.
NB: Well, our Spanish Partner - Campus Spain will be there to assist with all the work.
- No GMAT, IELTS, TOFEL required for accessing a Spanish university; you would only need a high school diploma from your country. We will legalize it for you before the Spanish Ministry of Education and transfer it into the Spanish high school result.
- 80% tuition fees scholarship granted to the international students by the Spanish Government.
- Additional scholarships available.
- You will be eligible to join university mobility programs.
-EU Erasmus program to spend one year at at university in another European country (with the scholarship coverting your costs of living)
- Other exchange programs with universities worldwide.
Meet Your Dreamy Destination in Spain!
You Can Choose Between 50 Public or 33 Private Spanish Universities. All fields of studies at all level (Bachelor's Master or PhD)
- Jaen University.
- University of Seville
- University of Granada
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- Complutense University of Madrid
- University of Malaga
- Polytechnic University of Valencia
- University of A Coruña
- Valladolid University
- Campus De Bizkaia - Campus of Biscay
- University of Vigo
- Jaume I University
- University of Burgos
- University of Murcia
- University of Salamanca
- Rovira i Virgili University
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- University of Lleida
- University of Barcelona
- University Carlos III de Madrid: Getafe Campus
- Rey Juan Carlos University
- Alcalá University
- Pompeu Fabra University
Students Profile's Required:
- For Bachelor's degree: Students with 12 years of prior education.
- For Master’s degree: students with a Bachelor’s degree diploma which grants them admission to Master’s degree in their country.
- Original Scan copies All Educational Certificates & Marksheets
- First Page of Original Scan Copy of Your Passport
- Complete Resume
- Photos of PP Size with Photograph
- Extra Curricular Activities (If Required)
- Original All Academic Certificate & Marksheet
- English Proficiency Certificate (if Applicable)
- Medical Report
- 2 set of Passport copy (all pages to be copied in A4 paper.
- You have to show a security deposit of 5,64,000 TK for 6 month.
- Bank SWIFT Copy
- Original and One photocopy National ID Card
- Original Birth Certificate
- One Photocopy A4 Format of all the documents.
Why Español LCA Course?
- An important part of the subjects at the Spanish Public Universities is taught in Spanish. This is reason why the International Students should dedicate their first year in Spain to learning the language. We offer a comprehensive Spanish Language, Culture and Adaptation to University Course ("Español LCA") delivered in collaboration with the Language Center of the University of Vigo Foundation.
- While you are attending the preparatory Spanish program, Campus Spain will take care of all the procedures and formal requirements that you need to meet in order to be successfully admitted to the undergraduate of postgraduate studies during the next academic year.
- Spanish;the second most-spoken language in the world, use by 570 million people, including 477 million native speakers (which is more than English).
- Official Language in 21 Countries and one the six official language of the United Nations.
- Third language on the internet.
- International business language in Europe, US and Latin America.
Which Amenities You Will Get in Spain
- Per Month Living Cost- Approx. 300 EUR
- Per Month Meals Cost- Approx. 200 EUR
- Per Month Transport Cost- Approx. 30 EUR
- There is 20-hour workday per week for students - where they can work inside or outside campus.
- Per week income approx 350 EUR and approx 400 EUR.