Why Bangladeshi Students Prefers Studying in Malaysia?
According to the Stats regarding higher study in Malaysia in the 2017 Malaysia had more than 28000 Bangladesh students studying in various universities across the country which means one in four international students studying in Malaysians from Bangladesh. Thus Bangladesh students possess highest percentage in the Malaysian university vicinity.
Why Study In Malaysia?
- No IELTS is required except some universities.
- There is no need to show a bank balance for students to study which means no sponsors are required.
- Students are permitted to work maximum 20 hours per week.
- There is no problem with age and study gaps.
- Credit Transfer Opportunities are available.
- Bangladesh and Malaysia communication wise is pretty close. A flight from Kuala Lumpur to Dhaka is about Four hours.
- Time difference is two hours.
- Malaysia is safe and there is no political instability and 10 percent of the Population is from other cities.
- Religious wise the country is secular form
- Malaysia having 600 plus university are all SETARA rankings.
- Most of the population speaks English so internationally both written and spoken form is easier for foreigners to carry daily living and lives.
January, February, March, April, August, September, October (Mostly Intake Depends on Course Structure).
Foundation: Start RM 15000
Diploma: Start RM 23590
Undergraduate: Start RM 54000
Postgraduate: Start RM 25200
NB: Tuition fees and duration may based on the university's department, level of study, and course structure.