Why Study In Canada?
Behind the 10 Excellent Reasons to Study in Canada:
- Canada is the second-largest country in the world, and shares the world's largest border with its neighbour, the United States.
- Canada experiences all four seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn (Fall) and Winter.
- Canada's top three industries are Service, Manufacturing and Natural Resources.
- Head of the government is the Prime Minister (currently Justin Trudeau).
- Canada's official languages are English and French.
- Canada is the world's most educated country - more than half our residents have a college or university degree.
- There are graduate programs in Canada, Masters programs in Canada, Undergraduate programs in Canada, College programs in Canada, Business Schools in Canada, Law Schools in Canada, Medical Schools in Canada, Foundation Schools in Canada, Post-Secondary Schools in Canada, Colleges in Canada etc.
- High Quality Education.
- Over 90 percent of Canada’s Universities and College graduates are employed in their field of study within six months after graduation and 93 percent of employers are satisfied with the graduates.
- Education institutions are not officially ranked in Canada, but you will find quality institutions across the country
What Service Will Provide Arona International
- Assistance in Visa Processing
- Pick up from the airport and reach the your destination.
- Free Counselling
- Free file Processing
- Original Scan copies All Educational Certificates & Marksheets
- First Page of Original Scan Copy of Your Passport
- Complete Resume
- Photos of PP Size with Photograph
- Extra Curricular Activities (If Required)
- Original All Academic Certificate & Marksheet
- English Proficiency Certificate (if Applicable)
- Medical Report
- 2 set of Passport copy (all pages to be copied in A4 paper.
- Bank SWIFT Copy
- Original and One photocopy National ID Card
- Original Birth Certificate
- One Photocopy A4 Format of all the documents.
Tuition Fees Details
Tuition fees and duration may based on the university's department, level of study, and course structure.